Michigan Feis Sept. 19, 2015
REGISTER HERE with QuickFeis: https://www.quickfeis.com/
LATE REGISTRATION ON SITE. Doors open for Michigan Feis at 7:30am on Saturday, September 19.
Michigan Feis is located at Muskegon Catholic Central High School at 1145 W. Laketon, Muskegon, MI 49441. We will feature a variety of Irish dancers competing at various levels from Beginners to Open, Pre-lim and Championship levels.
- PC/OC Competitions will run Oldest to Youngest. We will start with hard shoe first.
- Competitor Lists and Stage Assignments will be posted after the last day for registration.
- Results will be handed out for free for all competitors once their competitions have been completed and scored.
- REMINDER: You may register until midnight on September 4 before paying the Day of Registration fees.
- You may register after September 5, IN PERSON ONLY at the FEIS on Saturday, September 19 beginning at 7:30 am. CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS PLEASE.
- Vendors onsite include: Ballinvilla (dance shoes). Celtic By Design (Celtic and Irish jewelry, keepsakes). Photography by Harrington (individual portraits)
Limited to the first 1,000 paid entries (excluding championship entries).
Current Hotel availability: Shoreline Inn 1-866-727-8483
Holiday Inn Muskegon Harbor 231-720-7100
When making a hotel reservation, ask for the FEIS rate!
Parade of Champions
All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from Preliminary and Championship stages are invited to participate in the Parade of Champions at the Michigan Irish Music Festival on Saturday, September 19 at 7:15 pm.
Feis questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in volunteering? Runners, Stage Monitors, Results Runners are needed.
Click here to volunteer email@example.com
Interested in being a vendor at the Michigan Feis? For more information on vendor opportunities please email: firstname.lastname@example.org